Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is It Okay To Bring A Puppy In At 10 Weeks

Courage or stupidity? - Hrabrost glupost ili?


I gave a cut-my-hat and now I do not know if I did well.
Since the beginning of this year 's I cut them twice already, (this was one of the "projects" for 2010-drastic change of hairstyle) , but now I will have doubts that maybe it was not moved right, so I know I will not see now that after growing up and I will be so annoyed waiting in excess of that half-length of neither here nor there!
Or worse, maybe I will not be able to raise them-for lack of patience means?!
not know, we'll see, yet it takes me a while to get used ...:)
PS
Here: http://laboratoriodihelena.blogspot.com/2010 / 06/miss-hobby-cosa-mi-piace-estate.html also speak to me (because of my design-Helena), take a look!

Srpski: prevod uskoro .... uglavnom predstavljam moju Novu frizuru!

0 comments:

Post a Comment