Monday, June 28, 2010

My Blackberry Fell In Coffee

time of cherries!



Giugno,tempo dei tigli fragrant and cherries ... and also my birthday . He was yesterday, no big celebrations , only three of us, and this year I decided to make me the cake with a new recipe (from my dear aunt Vienna).

chocolate cake and cherries

350 g of cherries (or cherries)
200 grams of butter
200 grams of chocolate
5 eggs
1 tablespoon cocoa
120 grams of flour
150 g walnuts (half grated half-cut)
150 + 40 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
salt
1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)

Divide the egg white. Beat the egg yolks con150 grams of sugar, vanilla and a pinch of grated walnuts sale.Aggiungere half of the flour, cocoa, baking powder and those who want (not mandatory). Cuddled and melt butter in a bain-marie tutto.Montare and mix until stiff egg whites and towards the end add 40 grams of zucchero.Con care and a wooden spoon, mix the whites with the composto.Versare assembled all of the form (also in square tin if you like) with paper forno.Poi add chopped cherries and chopped nuts in the end.
must already scaldato.Cuocere oven to 160 degrees for 50 minutes-ina, make a test with stecchino.Quando has cooled cake, sprinkle it with sugar to serve with velo.Si the whipped cream into the pot, like all the biscuits (such as Sacher cake).
Maybe the picture would not appear (since the first fairy time now), but believe me, and very good, indeed a real bomb! I've tried to do even muffins and they were really delicious, trust me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment