Friday, July 30, 2010

Electronic Buzzer Chime

PROPAGANDA LETTORIALE 07

Hello Justine, I have to say that the book
me just hit, but it probably would never have bought if I had not seen him in person at the Book Fair in Turin.
I said to myself: one can only write so well, I really have to read his book, and I did not know quite what I had written!

I tried (with difficulty), I bought it, I read the back cover e. .. I was dumbfounded: the theme did not convince me, I felt the story could be at risk melodrammone short, if I had met on the counter of a bookstore I would never have bought. But then I read e. .. surprise!

One of the best books I've read in 2010, written well, who knows how to laugh and move without becoming melodramatic. I especially liked the parts box with Wonder Woman during l'operazione e la parte di Gabriele bambino. Anche io, come qualcun altro, ho trovato che la parte di Isabella prendesse un po' troppo spazio nella narrazione, ma il finale lo giustifica.
Complimenti e spero di leggere qualcosa d'altro. Presto.
Ciao,

Simone

(Inviate i vostri commenti a ilblogdellaprimadonna@gmail.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment