Friday, October 8, 2010

Imagenes De Dragon Ball Dt

classes Paola! - Lekcije style!


I've been busy and I have not even had time to brag a little!
I have won the first stage of the competition of Paola, for those who do not know this and the link of his blog: http://lamargheritaeillappio.blogspot.com/
and I invite you to attend its lessons in style!
are "lessons" funny and very useful in the life of a woman! Come there! This is my set and winning the explanation of Paola because I won (thanks Paula, do not know how this was good for my morale at this time:))
the first posto ( 10 punti e un accessorio vintage ):
Snezana, con questo set.
Perche':
Ha saputo mescolare elementi molto informali - come l' abito beige un po' da giorno - con accessori che lo arricchiscono senza esagerare. Il risultato e' un look informale ma sfizioso, adatto ad una cena tra amici in cui e' corretto non essere troppo appariscenti, ma nemmeno anonime. Bellissima la borsa e mi piace l' idea della giacca di pelle con i sandali.
L' accostamento del beige e del maculato con le s carpe blu elettrico e' molto carino e azzeccato.
Vince lei perche 'ha been left mischiato ed con i colori senza strafare . Il look non e 'propriamente that sera ma, essendo una cena tra amici informação, va bene. "

E questo e il mio bellissimo premio:

Serbian:

If you are interested in lessons of style, come to the site: http://lamargheritaeillappio.blogspot.com/ the lessons from Paola. Unfortunately only the italiujanskom but perhaps with google provodiocem can to understand, but it has a lot of pictures with combinations of clothing so that this in itself explains a lot.
After every three or four lessons Paola gives assignments and I am the winner of the first round! This is my set up and what are lower earrings vintage that I won the first place! Nice is not it!
where you can see more of my creations!
PSVec have so little time and now I get infected with the combination of fashion, where we will be the end?:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment