Saturday, October 30, 2010

1 Seat Dune Buggy Plans

Risotto rosso (radicchio trevigiano, cipolla Tropea, pancetta dolce and almonds)

I honestly do not know if it's the season for these ingredients because this tasty risotto and delicate at the same time, I prepared more than a month ago. For now, then do not go often to the grocery store so I do not know more so if the red onion and radicchio are still on the market. It deals with my husband because I do not have breast Aurora's David that I claim all its own ... I do the recipe the same place because it is still really good.

For two people I did simmer in a saucepan half a red onion (it was big enough) in extra virgin olive oil with two tablespoons of bacon sweet and then I blew half radicchio cut into strips and blended with half a glass of red wine.

I then blew up the rice in the sauce and added warm water little by little ... to cook

I finally Serve with a sprinkling of almonds. What you see it is not cheese. This time, despite being a risotto, I never used to leave all the sweetness of the dish ...



As you can see my posts are always very concise yet

:-) See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment