Monday, November 1, 2010

Can I Get Silver Version On My Mac

If you like my art ...- Za one koji Vole moje crteze ...




...Finalmente sono pronti i miei specchietti! Sono emozionatissima!Vedere miei disegni trasformato in un oggetto così bello è una grandissima soddisfazione ! I specchietti sono fatti a mano e rapresentano un dettaglio delle mie illustrazioni originali.
Credetemi, These mirrors are very small pieces of real art eq his is a great way to bring a piece of my art with you (at a very low price)!
They measure 5.6 cm and are supplied with an organza bag to keep them safe in the bags.
is also a wonderful idea to make a birthday gift or for any other occasion! If you like and if you're interested, contact me on my e-mail (there are only a few pieces, but soon there will be others!) Are all still there even on my etsy shop !
Not only that, soon there will be other innovations, and many other beautiful things:)
And now I present my mirrors:

Under the willow tree pocket mirror
Tell me your secret pocket mirror
Red cat pocket mirror
In the forest pocket mirror
Old fashioned pocket mirror


Serbian:

My mirrored, konnacno are over! Handmade dimensions of 5.6 cm izizetnog quality, real small art works: if you are interested please contact me at my e- mail and soon will be ready and on my etsy shop -in!
And not only, very soon it will be more beautiful new stvarcica!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment