Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pittsburgh Brazilian Waxers

Babbo Natale...amico mio (swap e regali tra blogger)

Now that Christmas is spent writing, we are almost to St. Stephen and I see with pleasure the photos of those days. I have no doubt now that I have two children, one of which "understands well the arrival of Christmas and especially Santa Claus ... ... Christmas is more beautiful! He was lucky to meet him three times! Brash com 'David has wasted no time to be photographed ... This Santa has met him on the day of his quotes ...

While this Santa Claus has met my godmother's house the evening of the 24 ... Thanks to Massimo who helped realize a dream

Day David Christmas instead met Santa Claus at his house where I spent Christmas with my mother-in-law quietly, the family of my sister Erin and my brother Daniel aka Santa Claus ... ih ih ih ... now at its second interpretation ... thanks uncle who always make happy your grandchildren, the last two years, four incredibly this year ... next year we stay .... for me to share four ah ah ah ... The
opened David ... Look at the door just as he wants petting ...

... and kiss ...

Hello hello my friend ... Santa Claus ... come back soon!

In recent months I have had the opportunity to strengthen my webamicizia with Mika ... This summer has seen us both to wait for our babies, I called Aurora Pupetta ... well now you know ...

... and she's the Christian, born a few days ago. Immediately after the birth of Aurora Mika gave me a most welcome gift, received by mail, a Christmas and a complement red bib embroidered with her .. soon repay you with sincere affection

Other gifts received from Mary Pupetta a foodblogger - friend - and links ... (better known as Memmea ) red jumpsuit is this Christmas. Lei Palermo being like me .. I took her home and so I got to know his son James and her husband, a precious family with a heart of gold ... Memmea, thanks to you ...

Let us finally received the package for a swap organized by Annamaria . I was paired with Granny Sun (Solema) and this is what they sent me away from the Friuli ... Thank you so much, I can not wait diassaggiare more ...

Merry Christmas to you all and enjoy the rest of the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment