Monday, December 13, 2010

Taken Over My Mom's Knee

are ready to sum up - Gotove










It 'been a week (in fact almost two), very difficult.
I got it bad (again, this year I'm falling apart, will be the age?) And other unpleasant things have happened to me and sad for what I really do not want to talk ... In short, time is past, and somehow it goes on ...
The necklaces that I had announced ready for several days and some are already sold through Misshobby (a portal all Italian), and privately, that makes me hope for a success of these delicious described accessori.Questo me happy a lot.
However, if nothing else, my friends will have some nice Christmas gifts from me.
Soon there will be other, different, tipo cammeo, you aggiornerò, we raccomandate venite a vedere ea dire la vostra!

Serbian:

necklaces that I have announced before a desetek days are over, but only as long I have not had time to put them on the blog again, I was sick.
Some have already been sold privately and through misshobby -Italian site for sale, similar to etsy-ju and I sincerely hope the discreet success with these tasks, if nothing else, at least my friends will have a nice Christmas present from me: )
Soon there will be other necklaces, the TRICK Kamei, must come to see and tell me what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment