Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Much Creamer Should I Put In Coffee




Come prima cosa, Buon Anno a tutti!
Esattamente un anno fa, ho scritto questo post: P ICCO progetti, e ora sono qui a "tirare le somme" are quello che ho fatto realmente e quello che รจ stato rimandato (per forza) in questo nuovo 2011th
Watching my "successes" and "failures", now I realize that really the stars (those of last year) were not very favorable to me.
The first, third, sixth, eighth and ninth point was very well done! (E 'are sets, then I would say almost a positive balance, no?)
Fourth (on the mother tongue to speak more often) you have to do quite a bit better.
the fifth (on my solo show), it is not designed for anything-and there are planets against them, because I did not feel like doing the usual summer and winter fairs, and especially did not want to look for anything better, patience!
also about seven (make the trip home ...) there was a total failure here has put the Saturn definitely the girl for a hand-some bureaucratic error had no passport for more than a year and therefore, we could not go home ... and lie down here a veil.
Point two is the biggest failure of all! Put the baby to sleep alone!?! Ha, ha! It 'something that makes me laugh now, we can not even put it to sleep in her bed, let alone in camereta alone ... ha, ha, ha ... it is a most difficult of all and I see it very hard, and ...
With ten point we had almost succeeded, for a few weeks but unfortunately there any planets negative we put the spanner in the works ... we've got all year davanti.Niente projects, what will be-will, it is important to health.


0 comments:

Post a Comment