Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spanish Wedding Menus Examples

Chicken rolls and Philadelphia Peronaci

destroyed the whole family (children, mother, brother, brother in law, grandchildren and all) by this terrible flu this month of January brings with it, I do not lose heart and try to update the blog. Not long ago the tivvù mom told me that he had seen a recipe made famous with the spreads, which had tried to make it delicious and it was coming. He had kept the rolls that I would try the next day. Special effects in these rolls were. Too bad you've eaten a little heated, and then dry

I, who these days do not have time to scratch my head, let alone see tivvù and complaints, in passing from one feeding Tigga and see your paintings in my kitchen the legendary Sonia Peronaci Site GialloZafferano and I stop .... but ... but ... now makes claims tivvu? But .. but ... is the recipe for Mom ....!!!! Troooopppppo forteeee!
For people like me had no way of seeing the advertisement are the ingredients and procedure.

Ingredients: slices of chicken breasts well beaten, Philadelphia, Genovese zucchini, bacon (my mom used the bacon) and cooked ham. Wine, sage, salt and butter
Procedure: grate the zucchini genovese, add it to the philadelphia cream, spread on slices of chicken, lay a slice of ham, close the wound on the roll bacon (or bacon) and string. Doing it in a pan with butter and sage, sprinkle with white wine and cook for twenty minutes ... the dish is ready!
'm a fan of Sonia on Facebook and I saw the recipe through a link to her published . I put the link but I do not know if you can see if you have not registered to Facebook! There remains to follow the pecking tivvù and the advertising! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment