Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kates Playground In Showerstream

Sonia Di Lazzaro, influences, broken washing machines and showers midnight

What a beautiful January ... yes yes ... just beautiful ... practically insane asylum! It all started on January 4 ... .. Aurora with cough and phlegm ... and 15 I was baptized ... Basically, we got enough to fit with a course of antibiotics and cortisone aerosol (three months ... ... you imagine three months and already knows well the aerosol with cortisone !!!). Filed baptism began to drive me crazy David. The child with fever and cough (all again today ') and down with the whims and vomiting ... you would not think to see it?

Last night we got really the limit. After yet another rebuke to David because of fever with 38.6 to 23.00 and still did not sleep ... .. even jumped on the bed .... I have prepared the milk, and after drinking it I took it to the couch rocking ... and down .... parapaaaaa all milk vomiting .... everywhere: in my hair, on the wallpaper, just put it in the pajamas a few minutes ... I was undecided whether to scream with all of myself and do call 113 from neighbors resulting in admission to the asylum or to stay calm and keep everything inside. I opted for this last solution ... the end ... what crime has he

I looked dead scared imagining my hysterical screams. In silence I took him to the bathroom, I undressed, I re-washed and covered with clean pajamas, unlined and the couch after you start the program in the machine I got a shower with shampoo (that pleasure, at last a little peace) ... it was midnight, I had just finished drying my hair and to my surprise I see him coming out of the bathroom still awake and perky mom who wanted to sleep! Nooooooooooooo!

Ok, after having fallen asleep "David has gone for now," I thought coming out of the bedroom and satisfied that I see? Pupetta in arm with my husband awake and perky ... she waited for the soft bosom of mother to sleep ... The day is over ... will not be worse tomorrow, I thought ... but ...

From this morning's fight with David, who does not take the drugs even under threat of suppositories and injections, Pupetta that still makes the soft poo and dirty all the time and last but not least ... the washing machine I do not spin, forcing me to hand wash all the havoc that combine my children (one vomiting, the other crap)! It is not over ... Aurora starts to cough ... No, just, please, let me go on vacation! Anyway thanks is owed to me: to my mom every morning these days of total chaos is at home to help me out ...

In all this a few days ago I celebrated the funeral of my beloved sourdough since Aurora was born I had not dried up refreshed and lying in the bottom of the fridge. I had heard that you could freeze and I had just a bit from frozen. With so much trust and love a few days ago I pulled out of the freezer, thaw and I waited ... I refreshed after 24 hours was practically the itself, was not increased even half a millimeter ... I got discouraged and I refreshed again. Wrapped in a cover and kept another 48 hours. The rise was minimal, almost imperceptible, was the throwing but to my surprise, after taking it from the bowl I noticed that it began to be bubbles. With all the energy and the stubbornness of these days, even to vent a little, last night I shot, cooled, mixed long if it were an anti-stress and returned to rest wrapped in the pail. Here it is after 12 hours ...: LAZZARO

These are rewards ... the road is still long ... it will take other refreshments close to bring it back like before, but I will succeed and, above all, as it comes back it ricongelerĂ² skate a bit. So if you have the dough I suggest you freeze a piece ... it really works but you have so much faith, love and stubbornness.
Finally, sorry for the rant of this post and you are not looking too expressive or syntax errors, I wrote all of breath ... I felt like writing is really good to let off steam almost as much as the mix sourdough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment