Monday, January 10, 2011

Rocking High Chair Plans

recipes: chestnut crepe

place like this recipe, as a basic recipe, before I lose my dose ... I'll show you later as I have used. These crepes I've seen in the famous transmission Antonella Clerici and I was immediately impressed. It will be because I love chestnuts ...
Ingredients: 100 grams of chestnut flour, 65 grams of flour, 2 eggs and 250 ml of water.
Procedure: Create a batter by beating first with a whisk eggs, flour and little by little cold water. Let rest at least half an hour.

Heat a pan with a little oil past with a paper towel, make crepes. With these doses and for a pan with a diameter of 22 it will be six. In a previous post I explained very well how to make crepes without sticking or burning. And so I will not repeat

This is the end result ... the next time you see the use of facial ... sweet and salty!

communication service ... Congratulations that my mother-in-law Marie birthday today!! Here is a photo taken recently off while the candles along with grandchildren Luca and Davide


0 comments:

Post a Comment