Friday, February 4, 2011

I Am Paying My Dad Can I Deduct From Tax

of heart Recipes: cookies grandmother Maria Victoria ..

... the best cookies in the world !!!!! In every sense. I will not bore you with all I'm going to treat bronchiolitis, and its Aurora, but you just know that on Wednesday I spent six hours in the emergency Pediatric First Aid to keep it under observation, given that with cuts in health there are many people (but that's another story ... bad story) and have not been able to stay overnight. For David, then a whole day to spend with his grandmother that the two went to take it to kindergarten! With my heart I guess, where my mother has enjoyed making it into a little chef make cookies ...

Ingredients: 300 grams flour, 150 grams of butter, 100 grams of sugar, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons milk and grated rind of half a lemon, a pinch of salt and half teaspoon baking powder for cakes. Mix everything until you Mix until smooth and consistent to keep in the fridge half an hour. And here comes the best part ... the flattened dough with rolling pin, cutters with the toy here that David cut out the cookies ...

who takes away the excess grout ...

... It shows pride in her hand made the little heart ...

Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for twenty minutes. My mom told me that David was going to check back often behind the glass of the oven cooking ... that proudly shows its creation ...

Like any chef respecting everyone should try ... yum gnammmm

are propriooooo buoniiiii ...

The best moment? When they returned from the emergency room fast but because trusting little better, my son has welcomed me and threw her arms around his neck and offered her cookies the cookies .... MORE 'GOOD IN THE WORLD!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment