Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Digital Bowling Arcade Game

back with a cake and my Kumquat



Good day to everyone I'm back after a few days of absence in my blog, I thank all those who have written me alarmed and asked about .. you know that I am a mother of two beautiful children lively and cheerful, but a high fever since Sunday over 40 has kept them a long shot, at last this morning and the temperature 'down already' on 38.5 and that makes me think that the 40.5 and convulsions following are just a bad memory .. then removed the fear but still tired a lot I leave you a cake made Sunday to a call for pranzo.Semplice as always in the decorations but with a very delicate and filling golosa.Per the final decoration I used my Kumquat alberello.Glassati and passed the sugar to give a little extra 'to its simplicity'.
Sponge Cake Ingredients: 10 medium eggs
300 sugar, 300 flour with starch Molino Rossetto , tangerine peel and a packet of yeast.
filling:
500 grams of mascarpone, a tube of condensed milk, 250/300 ml cream, a glass of green mandarin syrup Home Made alternative liqueur and mandarin peel Mandarin.
Decor: Kumquat, divided in half, seeds and glazed with a syrup of sugar and water equal to the weight mandarin (I recommend the syrup does not darken during cooking), transfer them onto a sheet of parchment paper and just pass them in cold sugar and transfer them to the fridge for a night to get the effect crisp.
Wet: Water, sugar and liqueur mandarin.
Preparation:
proceed as usual and your habit for the sponge cake, prepare it the night before and stuff the next day working well with the cream made with mascarpone and whisk the condensed milk and syrup or liquor mandarino.A part to whip the cream and cream aggungetela ottenuta.Mescolate well and stuffed the sponge cake (I have divided into 3 layers) wetting each layer well before farcia.Ho completed with Kumquat and tufts of whipped cream.
Obviously I have not seen the photo of the interior that was not personal, but compliments for his bonta'e delicaztezza the stuffing and the freshness of the mandarins, were numerous.
Thank you all again for your affection ...
the next and I hope to visit you soon ... kisses!


* I forgot! With this proposal, I participate in the contest Cynthia''Citrus''

0 comments:

Post a Comment