Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Install Native Expansion Mount And Blade

crosta''Insolita Rabbit''in''hot

                                        (Plate and tissue Wald)


Buondì finally stopped raining and is cold this morning, Etna attracts a lot with its snowy mantle ...
Today, many will turn up their nose to see my proposal with the rabbit that I like so much and I propose to you today with a crust''a bit unusual.''I also like many other bloggers I used Loison Panettone to make a different dish than usual, but who says that panettone is eaten only at Christmas? .. here if you visit this blog you will find that this ingredient can 'enrich and customize several recipes and leave everyone speechless .. including husbands!
This is my proposal using the Loison Panettone cereals and raisins.
Ingredients:
rabbit pieces, white pepper Ariosto, Loison Panettone (I 2 slices) a power Great kinara grated cheese or other grated, Oil.
Preparation:
by soaking for a few hours the rabbit pieces in water, and lemon leaves alloro.Trasferitelo in a pot and boil it with more lemon and bay leaves more for 20/25 minutes.

Now take the slices of panettone and crumble with hands, in a small bowl, add the grating cheese and oil, mix and form a panure.
Take the rabbit and sprinkle of white pepper and a pinch of sale.Panatelo and place in a baking dish.

Cook in oven for 10 minuti.La breading will become 'crispy.
I've served with a chutney of pears Lazzaris to give the dish a hint of spiciness and freshness.
nice day and the next proposal

0 comments:

Post a Comment